Monday, January 17, 2011

Update

Hola everyone!!
I hope all of you enjoyed your weekend :)  Mine was fine and dandy, like sour candy :)  Yesterday we shot the final scene for the first episode of Sprinkles!!  shellymartinez.org is the home of the Sprinkles series, so make sure to stay tuned for updates on a launch date.  It will be sooner than you think.  Sprinkles features myself, ODB, Mick Foley and RVD!! 

I am so excited to edit the video updates on the site.  I put the first ever video Shoot Promo Shelly & 10 Questions with the Martinez Girlz up last week.  Hal Sparks is featured on 10 Questions :)  It was a fun interview!!  If you missed when Hal Sparks was on Fun Time Radio check out the archive at blogtalkradio.com/funtimeradio.  Last week we had Homicide as our guest.  Stay tuned to who will be our guest this week :)

I am really bummed out that the video chat is not going so smoothly.  We are working hard to try to find the best way to bring to you a weekly video chat.  Thanks for your patience.  I just thought I would give everyone a quick heads up on all of the fun that is being had :)  I haven't blogged for awhile and I didn't want any of you to think i forgot about you :)  Tonight I will shoot the next episode of Shoot Promo Shelly and it will be up THIS week on shellymartinez.org.  If you wanna catch some of the teaser make sure to visit our You Tube channel youtube.com/luchagal909.  Now I am off to create some trouble :)  xo Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment