Monday, December 13, 2010

A Friendly Monday Hello

Hola!!
I hope all of you have enjoyed your weekend.  Mine was pretty cool.  On Saturday I had an early Sprinkles shoot then after the shoot took a field trip to my grandma's house :)  Yesterday I was kinda lagging, Sprinkles shoot hangover :)  Seems whenever I have to put a lot of my emotions out there it wipes me out.  Eventually we went to my friend Jules house. Sooooo much fun!!  It was an early night that is for sure but I am stoked I finally got to hang out with Jules and Michelle.  We got tons of footage on the Fun Cam!!  Today I will dedicate myself to catch up on everything that involves getting my site ready for December 20th :)  Don't forget to check out this week's Fun Time Radio. I will also have a Youtube entry, so be on the look out!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment