Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Finally!!

What a strange morning!!  It took me forever to recover my Google account :( BUT I am here now :)  I am soooo excited to finally have shellymartinez.org up.  I hope all of you enjoy it as much as we love shooting content.  The site is completely different from what it was before.  I am really excited to share my life with all of you in a deeper way.  Lets not forget shellymartinez.org will soon be home to the Sprinkles series!!  Things have changed soooo much from the first promo.  Sprinkles has transformed into something that I never imaged.  I had some cool fight scenes with ODB and Mick Foley.  RVD has a really cool fight scene in a field beating up a bunch of nazi's, you DO NOT wanna miss Sprinkles!!  I know some of you are wondering what the benefits of becoming a member of shellymartinez.org is. Well, I will tell you :)

-Weekly Pic Updates
-Weekly Video Updates
-Regal Beagle Brunch Chat every Sat morning
-Coming Soon 10 Questions w/The Martinez Girlz
-Coming Soon Sprinkles series
-Coming Soon 50 Martini's series

All this for only $40 for the year!!  Well, I am off to figure out the rest of the day LOL Stay tuned amigo/as!! Lots to share :)  xo Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment