Thursday, December 18, 2014

                                
                                

I just got back from a long walk with The Mertzes and I feel so refreshed!  Back in 2008 I used to date a fella who lived in Los Feliz and once I felt the magic in the area I was hooked.  I used to always tell Danielle one day we will live there, I called it Mission Los Feliz.  I felt adventurous today and went a different direction and I found myself in the same area that inspired me in 2008.  I have been giving myself a little bit of a hard time lately about not having certain goals met.  On the walk I realized how much I have truly achieved and it motivated me to the core.  I can't wait to go back with Danielle she's gonna love it!  Okay back to work...I hope everyone is having a positive day :) ONE Love.

2 comments:

  1. please think about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey shelly, when are u going to upload pics on ur tweetsecret account?

    ReplyDelete