Saturday, August 25, 2012

Feeling Romantic!

I feel so romantic this morning!  As some of you know, I just love Dirty Heads.  Danielle and I kicked off this summer on the rooftop of the historic Hollywood Tower with the Dirty Heads.  I won the tickets from 98.7 FM which made the whole experience magical.  Lay Me Down has such a hold on my heart right now.  It makes my soul smile deep within.  I love music!  So radical that we are told these little stories that we can re-fall in love with as we grow in life.  I think I will always have a soft spot for long haired Orange County guys.  Takes me back to the days of working with Pimpit.com, Black Flys and Silver Star.  Wow, what a learning experience.  God is good and may His love endure forever! Positive vibes Dirty Heads, your music continues to inspire :)  xo Shelly #socal4life

No comments:

Post a Comment