Monday, June 27, 2011

Sneak Peak for this Week on shellymartinez.org

Hola!!  I hope all of you had a great weekend.  Mine was great!!  I am so excited for all of you to see the Smashing Pumpkins video tomorrow!! I feel so blessed to have been a part of it.  Not only artistically but the new connections I made with people who are life long friends :)  What more can a gal ask for ;)  Yesterday I did a shoot, it was fun!! It was a workshop for photographers so pretty much me and bunch of models shot with different photographers.  Here is a sneak peak of one of the shot.  The full set will post to the site this week!! 
I will also post a new episode of The Martinez Girlz sharing my Smashing Pumpkins video shoot journey :)  Lots of fun!!  I look forward to reading all of your reviews ;)

2 comments:

  1. Your new photoshott soon? I can't wait!!! It'll be big stuff :-) I don't like SP, but with you in video i'll watch and maybe i change my mind.

    Divas portal http://rafal.byethost13.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still Waiting.............Please upload it

    ReplyDelete