Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekly Wrap

OMGosh, I am so behind!!  It's all good though, I am going to make sure I am caught up with everything before I go to bed.  Doing the Sprinkles shoots take so much time and effort.  Totally worth it though!!  Tomorrow I will write my Shoot Promo Shelly column so be on the look out for that :) 


On Saturday we shot a scene where our actor was required to wear special effects make up!!  The make up artist did such a wonderful job!!  I look forward to working with her again.  Danielle and I def have some cool ideas for shoot :)  Anywho, it was a bittersweet day.  As I said, the make up looked great but we had to head out to Malibu for this shoot.  I was not shooting so the pressure wasn't so bad but when we all piled in the car to drive over an hour away I got sooooo car sick :(  When I get car sick it is very hard to shake it off, my tummy is very sensitive.  Once we got there the weather was beautiful and the ocean air did me some good :)  I cannot wait to share with all of you the end product-shoot, I can't wait to see it myself.  After the shoot Vinny took Danielle and I to our fav sushi place.  My tummy sucked but I was feeling pretty, pretty, pretty good after a successful shoot day.




Sunday was a little more hectic.  We were supposed to be at the building at 930AM and didn't end up getting there until past 1030AM.  We had bought a ton of food and thought it would be a good idea to have a BBQ to feed the cast and crew.  Well, we did not have a BBQ grill and we thought it was be easy to buy one in the morning.  Now that summer has come and gone it is difficult to find a BBQ.  I ended up getting a propane grill, you know the kind for camping and such.  It worked out after all but boy was it stressful running around last min!!  Jess (ODB) was coming in from Vegas to shoot with us, I was totally nervous she wouldn't be on time.  Vegas is a bit of a drive but she ended up coming early so it totally worked out!!  I had so much fun shooting with one of my BFF's-too much fun!!  I will totally keep all of you posted on when more content is up for this episode.  After the shoot we came home and hung out a bit then off to bed we all went :)





This morning Danielle did Jess' make up for a shoot she has scheduled before leaving today.  Danielle always does such a great job!!  Around 9 this morning I took her to her shoot.  It was sooooooo cute!!  I am glad I could be there for some support :)  Today has been deemed the hottest day in LA's history.  I totally felt bad because I thought Vinny didn't have to work and I could use his car to take Jess everywhere she needed to go with some AC, the Camero does not have AC.  Sorry Jess!!  She was a good sport about it though.  After the shoot we picked up Danielle and went for sushi again :)  Weeeee, I sure made out this weekend!! As soon as Jess sends me pics I will post them :) We took some cute ones!!  After the sushi we took her to the airport, I really hope she moves here!!  Would be nice to have a female pal around for me and Danielle :) 

Well, that was my weekend.  I have tons to catch up on so stay tuned friends!!  PS it slipped my mind that we already had a theme for Fun Time Radio, SCAMS :)  TTYL xo Shelly

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shelly well allow me to be the first to say. awsome Blog. and i also think the pics were very cool. ODB looked sweet and you and Danielle were awsome as always. i'm sorry to see you were a little sick a couple of times. i too have a sensitive stomach. but it goes to show what didn't kill ya made you stronger and you got threw a great weekend of shooting. i too hope Jess moves to LA you and Danielle would have a party every night. Woooooo!!!! yay!!! lol. well Dream Angel. bravo to another great Blog and successful Weekend, i can't wait to read your next blog and your Shoot Promo Shelly, until then Later Angel

    Love Always your friend
    Rob Kovach :)
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    p.s. SPRINKLES AND LOLLYPOP RULES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete