Monday, September 10, 2012

VIDEO Special Message for Hoodslam & Championship Wrestling from Hollywood Amigos y Amigas


Hola!  I thought I would share a few clips from last night's Championship Wrestling from Hollywood show.  I had SUCH a fun time!  I think it is so radical when your friends not only entertain you but can also inspire you.  I have some amazing amigos at CWFH and some of them have helped form who I am today.  They not only helped formed me as a performer but as a woman and for that I will always be grateful.  I have also developed such an amazing bond with my amigos y amigas at Hoodslam.  It all started with Kevin Gill and then came souls who have touched my life and are friends for life.  I want to send extra positive vibes to my amigos y amigas in Hoodslam and CWFH (formerly NWA Hollywood) for being such a HUGE part of my journey.  Love and light to ALL of you.  Oh, PS here is a gnarly clip of poor Stu Stone becoming lifeless courtesy of Terex.....

 
Make sure to check out the Martinez Girlz YouTube channel by clicking here
 
Also check out my Veetle Channel that has tons of fun video clips, wrestling clips & where I host video chat for FREE by clicking here
 
God be with you.  Peace be with you.  Shalom.
xo Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment