Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Funday Thoughts

I miss my old neighbor Maria.  Her baby must be so big now!  However, I do not miss my old life.  I thought I was happy living my life to the fullest.  The scary part is in those moments I really thought this was true.  It wasn't until I moved out, no longer had my relationship & found myself that I realized it was all an illusion.  There was always a small part of me that didn't trust my surroundings and when I would shared my feelings I was told "it is all in my head."  Never allow someone to convince you that what you think is wrong is in your head.  Always follow your gut, I can't think of a time my gut wasn't right.  The unknown is scary but whats more dangerous is choosing to ignore situations or problems around you.  I thank God for all the blessings He has given me.  My life is so rich, so precious and I have only the Lord to thank for sharing HIs wisdom & love with my soul.  Happy Sunday Funday! 
xo Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment