Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Live Love Grow

Live, love, grow!  You might find that along the way you have to leave some behind but it's okay.  Some people are meant to only stay for a visit while very few are along for the full ride.  It seems harsh, it may even seem negative but I pinky swear it's not.  With every connection we make in life we can take something positive out of it.  Without certain situations, circumstances or feelings I would not be who I am today.  Who I am today is far more superior to who I was yesterday.  I don't mean in a "I'm better than you" way I simply mean I have so much more peace, love and understand in my life now.  I understand God's plan for my life, what He expects from me and where He needs me to be mentally/physically/spiritually.  I live which has taught me how to love in the purest way- no intentions just love.  Once I love I found growth within my soul which is priceless.  Yes, sometimes it can be a bit of a downer to realize that those who used to be considered part of your circle are no longer but that doesn't take away from the importance of those people and what they meant in your life and you in theirs.  Even those who you thought were positive energy and you discovered they knew EXACTLY what they were doing.  It's interesting, I was irked this morning at this gypsy of a person who's a lurker and tries to get in the "ins" with my amigos y amigas.  At first I wanted to tweet I know what your doing and I don't like it.  Then I felt it seemed negative.  THEN I thought to myself why am I really bothered?  Yes, there are people out there who are energy vampires (the worst kind of vampire to be) and just want a piece of my life and those in it.  It's creepy but the T!  I said to myself, self- this person is just one of many who have taught me some lessons in life that I would have NEVER learned first hand to help protect me and those I love after I cut them out of my life.  In a way I will always be thankful for the lessons.  I will continue to ignore them and pray for peace on the situation but in the meantime I have a better understand and the peace has begun.  Live, love grow!  Peace be with you.  God be with you.  Shalom.
xo Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment