Thursday, September 13, 2012

Staying at the Victory


After the show on Friday at Hoodslam we found ourselves at The Victory.  The Victory is a place where a lot of Hoodslamers go for the after party/crash.  This place had video games, music, pool table and good people which equals good times!  Usually when Hoodslam is over we head back to So Cal but since we had Vendetta Pro the next day we decided to crash at The Victory.  At first I didn't think it would be my vibe but it totally was!  I thought it would have a crazy party vibe but instead I found myself feeling like high school Shelly at a kickback in Chino :)  They had some kitties and dogs so I was sort of nervous about the Mertzes but let me tell you something....the Mertzes made friends!  If we do not have to be back in So Cal by a certain time the next day I am ALWAYS down to stay at The Victory.  Positive vibes amigos y amigas!
xo Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment