Sunday, September 1, 2013


Finally I have caught up with all my Cost Rica video which means it's time to blog about them!  I literally went from The Gathering of the Juggalos in Cave in Rock, Il to Jersey to Costa Rica.  It's been a crazy month and this journey has been quite the ride.  I think the trip from Newark to Costa Rica set the vibe of the entire trip.  Go with the flow, you don't know what to expect and things may end up the opposite of what you thought they would.  It's all positive and I look forward to blogging my thoughts as I take you on my Costa Rica adventure.


 
I love that our driver made a stop for us so we could check out the crocodiles.  I have never seen crocodiles in their natural habitat but it felt like the zoo since we were so high up.  It was quite the treat to see Ethel's Costa Rican amiga while we pulled over to use el bano.  The ride up to Osa Mountain Village was so beautiful.  I wish I had better equipment so I could've really given you the full experience. My favorite part of Day 1 was meeting Flaca.  She's the community dog.  They found her and her mother lost and very thin.  Her mom passed away but Flaca is a fighter and now she's alive and healthy.  She's my Costa Rican angel.   Editing this video really came from my heart.  When I watch it back I can't help but get choked up.  What an amazing place Costa Rica is, if you're not careful you will find your soul becoming one with the land.  Once you open yourself up you fall in true Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment