Wednesday, September 25, 2013


Here I go again, crazy Shelly running around getting lost.  With every bump in the road is a lesson and it's up to us if we learn the lesson or ignore it.  If you ignore it you end up with the same results over and over again.  What did I learn?  Always have at least $5 cash when venturing to parts unknown while taking public transportation.  Had I had just $1 I could've made it to my gig on my own.  The guys were really cool about having to pick me up and it gave us a chance to get to know each other before shooting.


I had so much fun on the shoot.  I played the girlfriend who just wants to be loved by her man.  I can't wait for the final product to come out.  Comedy is my favorite genre to work in and it adds so much when you can be comfortable with the people you are in the scene with.  It's kind of like a match, after you have a good match with someone you worked for the first time the creative juices flow and you can't wait to work them again.  That's what happened on this shoot.  I can't wait to work with them again. 


 
Here is the completed project I was involved in.  Again, super silly, super fun and I hope to play with these boys again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment