Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sometimes you just have to embrace that life is pretty simple.  We as humans complicate it sometimes so much we feel out of control :(  Well, simply put I think it's radical that The Lord protects me from situations, people, etc without me understanding or knowing why.  Confused?  Let me give you an example.  I used to work with a this amazing photographer and long story short, one day he made me very uncomfortable.  I distance myself from him and through out the years I have tried to work with him again but it just never happens.  So during these times I thought he was kayfabing me but in reality The Lord was protecting me from being in really bad situations with said photographer.  A pattern I have discovered is whenever you let go of a situation and get to the point where you can "care less" that's when you get answers that fill the holes.  Once these holes are filled you are granted closure which is a beautiful thing.  So I guess what I am saying I no longer over think life.  I give all my trust in His Majesty and I feel so free.  I never felt this way before, it's so magical.  Not in a pagan but in a way that words cannot begin to describe so you just got to go with the word magical ;)  Positive vibes, Love and Light to everyone out there.  Peace be with you, God be with you.  Shalom.

PS
Don't forget that you can post comments to all video, pics and blog post below.  Lets get interactive!

No comments:

Post a Comment