Sunday, April 28, 2013


I'm so silly, duh today isn't Sunday its Saturday!  Well, at least I gained a day.  I woke up with lots of questions and naturally through out  my day I discovered answers in places I never knew exist.  Places I have been nurturing without realizing it until now.  I need to experience life and different situations in order to find the answers and make sense of everything.  Shabbat Shalom!

PS
Don't forget that you can leave comments in the box below.  I check them everyday, so far not many post but I hope that changes soon! xo Shelly

2 comments:

  1. How long are you planing on doing the experience? Plus, did you win your tag team match againist Romo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For a year! Sadly I did not :( If she didn't have Tito she would've lost for sure...xo Shelly ;)

      Delete