Friday, January 18, 2013

Positive Vibes to Ice T

I've said it before I will say it again, ever since the first time I heard Ice T's rap Colors I have been inspired by him.  I was a little girl watching the movie Colors on 5th Street in Chino relating to this film in so many ways.  Since being that little girl until well, today I rap Colors and totally feel it.  That is what music is all about.  Doesn't matter the form all that matters is it makes you feel and you can take it with you no matter where your journey takes you.  Back in 2006/7 when I was in LAX Ice T was supposed to come out with us at a PPV but he got snowed in.  I was able to finally connect with Ice T at an autograph signing a few years ago.  I shared with him my LAX experience and how disappointed I was he couldn't make it.  I remember that day, I was so excited I kept telling everyone that I had something to tell Ice T for years and that was my day.  Well amigas y amigos, when I finally got to meet Ice T I got to tell him what exactly what I wanted to tell him at the PPV:

"I am a nightmare walkin' psycho-path talkin'
King of my jungle just a gangsta stalkin'..."
 
 
He thought it was hilarious and gave me a solid handshake and that, ladies and gents is indeed WHATS UP.  Today I was talking to Danielle about Ice T and how he still inspires me and now its going to a new level.  Thanks again Ice T for continuing to inspire this LA woman....Positive vibes, Love and Light to you and your family.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment