Monday, December 27, 2010

Blog Alert

Hola!!
I hope all of you enjoyed your Christmas!!  I sure did!!  I spent Christmas Eve at my grandmas and Christmas Day started with the first Regal Beagle Brunch Chat on shellymartinez.org!!  This was SOOOOOOOO much fun!!  I cannot express how much it meant to me to have some of my fans joining us on Christmas morning.  We even opened our gifts with the Regal Beagle guests :) We filmed it all, soon to be on shellymartinez.org. Make sure to RSVP you spot this Saturday @ 10AM PST.  Bring in the new year with some fun!!  Soon I will have a sneak peak at what the heck we have been doing with Sprinkles :)  I am so excited to see what this next year has to offer :)  Perhaps all my dreams and more??  We shall see!! Tomorrow I will post the new photo set featuring Sarah Diesel :)  These photos are amazing, you do not wanna miss them!!  Remember you can join shellymartinez.org and gain full access all year long for $40!!  Time to take care of some business.  Until then, smile!! xo Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment